Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at Elite Business Growth Solutions.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and
Refund Policy of Elite Business Growth Solutions created with (TermsFeed).
We issue refunds for digital products within 30 days of the
original purchase of the product, with the contingency that you delete all digital product that is refunded.
We issue 90% refunds for physical products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product, with the other 10% held as a restocking fee.
We issue refunds for classes, courses, workshops, and seminars within 30 days of the last payment of the class, course, workshop, or seminar, as long as the purchaser has taken reasonable action towards applying the material taught in the class, course, workshop, or seminar and has not seen the expected results.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience
any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
please contact us:
By email: travis[at]ebgsolutions.com